Sunday, November 28, 2010

Visit to old age home 3

Today the day was really a fun day. As last time I was with grandfathers (Nanas) I promised them to show the movie they asked for but unfortunately this time I was selected for Nani ward. As I had planned for a movie I started to setup. It was amazing experience to see all grandmothers (Nanis) to see them so happy. Their faces were literally glowing up when I took out my laptop and asked them to sit around and be comfortable. I asked them which movie they want to see and one of the grandmothers asked me which movie I have and will be showing to them. I told them that as I have came in Nani ward (section of grandmothers) first time I have the latest movie “Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani”. They asked me about the background and the actors. I answered all their questions and started the movie. I asked them if there was any problem in watching or sound system but there was no problem. They were so interested that they didn’t even distract for a second. Sometimes they were unable to make out the word spoken in movie so I helped them and told them the script. Few new terms and things which were spoken and shown in movie were new to them so I helped them in understanding it. If happiness is considered as the global issue and is really necessary for all then I think I was successful.

No comments: