Saturday, January 29, 2011

Visit to old age home 4

"Why does it take a second to connect to someone and forever to say goodbye?"

I am in a confused state today because I am really happy that I met my Nanis and spend the most wonderful time with them but at the same time it was our last official visit to old age home. Today the day was great because I didn’t planned anything and just wanted to be with them and share my feelings and enjoy with them. We reached there and I started chatting with one of the Nanis. She was making greeting cards by threading over a piece of paper. I was extremely amazed to see the technique she was using. I asked her to try and got a chance to do. Hyunju and I were enjoying it and were also learning new skill. It was easy and a new idea struck to my mind. I got an idea of making it a big production and can be use to sell in market, the royalty income of all this will be use for the improvement of old age home and their living standards. This idea can be put globally and can be used for the betterment of old aged ones. While coming back I promised her to come back to meet her.

No comments: